If you continue browsing our website, we understand that you consent to its use and installation.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small alphanumeric texts that are stored in the user's terminal when visiting almost any web page. Its functionality will allow you to remember your visit when you return to navigate this website.
What types of cookies are there?
According to the entity that manages the equipment or domain from where the cookies are sent, we can distinguish between:
- Own cookies: These are the ones generated by the web that is being visited and ownership belongs to the page editor.
- Third-party cookies: These are those generated from a domain or computer that is not managed by the publisher of the page, but by a third entity responsible and holder of the same.
Depending on the length of time they remain activated on the user's computer we can distinguish between:
- Session cookies: These cookies collect and store data while the user accesses a web page, and are usually used to store the information necessary for the provision of a service requested by the user in a single session.
- Persistent Cookies: In these cookies the data is still stored in the user's terminal and can be processed for a time defined by the cookie manager.
Depending on the purpose for which the data obtained through the cookies are processed, they may be:
- Technical Cookies: The cookies are necessary for the operation of the website.
- Personalization Cookies: These cookies enable each user to configure aspects such as the language with which he wants to view a web page.
- Analysis or performance cookies: These cookies allow the tracking and analysis of the behavior of the users of the websites anonymously.
- Advertising Cookies: They allow to implement parameters of efficiency in the publicity offered in a web page.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: These cookies store information about users' behavior obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to show advertising in function of the same.
What are the cookies used on this page?
This website uses the following third-party cookies:
|Name of the cookie
||It's a google analytics cookie that uses a Anonymous identifier to distinguish Anonymous users. This cookie performs analysis on the interactions of users, in order to optimize the services they offer. It lasts for two years.
||It is a google analytics cookie that is used to differentiate between the different tracking objects created in the session. The cookie is updated every time you submit the data to Google Analytics.
To find out more about the data that Google Analytics collects through your cookies and how you use them, you can visit the next page.
The present web page can use connectors with the social network twitter for the operation of the widget that shows the last tweet that is at the bottom of the page.
How to uninstall cookies?
You can restrict, block or delete cookies from any web page through your browser. The operation by the most used browsers can be found in the following links:
The Cookies Policy can be changed to adapt it to the different legislative changes that may occur, therefore we recommend that each time you access this page access this information.